Therapy in Wayzata Minnesota
Make changes at the root level with the challenges you are facing in your higher pressure career or educational program and develop the necessary skills and strategies to overcome them.
Access your fullest potential
Learn to manage your thoughts and mood
Resolve stressors within your relationships
High -stress careers can put strain on your mental and physical health and your relationships.
I am here to help.
When you’re angry, do you start name calling? Do you get angry when someone wants you to open up and share your feelings? Do you lack patience? Are your family members or kids afraid to talk to you?
No one wants to admit they get angry, especially when it gets out of control and hurts the ones we love.
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, it may be time to consider anger management therapy.
Anger Management has proven to be effective for the following types of individuals:
- People who display bullying behaviors
- People affected by behavioral changes associated with traumatic brain injury
- People who experience behavioral changes associated with posttraumatic stress
- People experiencing substance dependency or undergoing recovery
- People with cognitive or mental health issues that make it difficult to control anger
Anger issues aren’t uncommon and the first step towards change is admittance of the problem. Learning to stop isn’t as simple as some may think, but together we can come up with a game plan tailored exclusively to you.
If you or someone you know is experiencing anger management issues, contact me today for a free consultation.